Just back from a one-night stay at the Bridgeport, WV Microtel Inn and Suites. Attended a conference at the conference center across the parking lot. Rates for the Microtel were much better than the Wingate. Since I was only staying one night I had two priorities: clean and comfortable. The Microtel met my needs and actually surpassed my original expectations. Though I didn't request it, I ended up with a handicapped accessible room. Much more room than a standard room would have been. Everything was very clean and in good repair; no signs of wear and tear. Linens were crisp and clean and the bed/pillows were comfortable. The window bench made a comfy spot for TV watching. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was standard fare: pastries, cereals, make-your-own waffle station. Nice lobby area with tables, other seating. A tour group there while I was checking in made use of the space for dinner with pizzas/sodas. A gas/convenience store as well as a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant a short walk from the hotel. This area is being developed with a mix of residential and commercial...a few townhomes and some office buildings already occupied. Easy access to highway. Would stay here again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Bridgeport Hotel
- Microtel Inn & Suites Bridgeport Hotel Bridgeport
- Microtel Inn And Suites Bridgeport
- Bridgeport Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Bridgeport
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.