“We enjoyed this hotel.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport

You added Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   350 Conference Center Way, I-79 and Route 279, Bridgeport, WV 26330   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Bridgeport
BRIDGEPORT
“We enjoyed this hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The service was very good. House keeping came to the room every morning and cleaned up the room and provided us with fresh towels, toiletries, etc. Our room had a large jacuzzi jet tub which we enjoyed very much. The location of the hotel is convenient to the hospital, gas stations and restaurants. It's located whithin a short drive to shopping areas along I-79. The only thing we didn't like about our room was the air conditioning/heating unit was right next to the bed and it blew air directly onto you whenever you were in or on the bed. To avoid this you just have to turn the unit off.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

TJ N, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning this facility.

A Postive comment such as this is always appreciated

Please contact me directly at gmwingate@lodgingdev.com or the Asst. General Manager Adam Mills at asstgmwingate@lodgingdev.com or via telephone at 304-808-1000 if we can host you again in the future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Orem
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My sister and I stayed at this property while attending a family reunion. We found the property to be conveniently located to our families and enjoyed the pool and spa area. The rooms were clean and the only issue that I had was that housekeeping did not do the room one day. I reported this to the desk clerk and she apologized. She provided towels and the room was done the next day. We had no more issues with the room being cleaned. Additionally, the front desk staff and housekeeping were extremely friendly and courteous. The front desk staff in particular went out of their way to be courteous and helpful. I would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
TJ N, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We truly appreciate your positive feedback. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Again, thank you for completing a review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at gmwingate@lodgingdev.com
MONROEVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My pillows were lumpy, and cleaning service left garbage in my room sitting to the side, I'm guessing the forgot to take it with them. I did like the spa tub however I had to clean it myself because it didn't look like it had been cleaned.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Everything was just fine. Room was clean and comfortable and I enjoyed the breakfast. The location was great and it was pretty quiet in the room considering it's right next to the highway.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

TJ N, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this review, August 14, 2012

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Location was good for our family and there were a small variety of eateries nearby. The breakfast had plenty to choose from and mostly very good. We took advantage of the whirlpool and the pool, which was very clean with plenty of towels. The only issue I had was that the paint is peeling in the bottom of both the pool and the whirlpool.
The furniture in the room was very comfortable, I really enjoyed putting my feet up and reading in the chair and ottoman, especially after a 6 hour drive.
The staff was very friendly. This include everyone, at check in, the mainenance and cleaning staff. We were all greeted with smiles.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I had a bad experience during my stay! I was put in the room right next to the laundryroom. That is a terrible room to place guest. I should not have to ask not to be put next to the laundry room. Wyndham have to know about the noise. I refuse to believe that another guest has not made this complaint. There was a horrible loud noise coming from the laundry room even at night time. It was very noisy to say the least! My stay was for 10 days. I left for 3 of the ten nights. I could see if it was the last room and was told that prior to excepting the room or if my stay was for only one night. It was very noisy and so far on the end I could not connect to the Wifi. Also my sheets were never chaged. There was a horrible stain in the carpet of the corridor as soon as you exit the elevator on the fourth floor. It was there when i checked in and there when i checked out. My stay was absolutely horrible! I would never stay at the Wyndham and would not refer my friends. I did not complain because the quality of customer service has went down world wide so much that it just would not pay to expect to get good service when you pay for it.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning this facility.

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. If you could please email me your contact information so that I can see which room you were placed in or if you can email me the room number so that we can look into the concerns I would greatly appreciate it. The email address is listed below.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Please contact me directly at gmwingate@lodgingdev.com or the Asst. General Manager Adam Mills at asstgmwingate@lodgingdev.com or via telephone at 304-808-1000 at your earliest convenience to discuss your situation and a resolution
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This was my fourth time this year going to the "big bucks bingo" in Clarksburg WV.As always we had a nice room and nice time.The only problem i had was the bathroom door wouldnt shut right you had to push it real hard in order for it to shut.They must have been working on it because there was a lil bit of grease on the door.But that was no big deal.But i will not be staying there anymore because I DO SMOKE and they are tuning it into a non smoking hotel,I think you should keep a few smoking rooms like the hilton.We are planing to come back in oct. so i made reservations at the hilton garden inn.I think the non smoking whiners shouldnt worry about it if we are smoking in our own room.Just sayin.I meant turning.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning this facility.

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. If you could please email me your last name or the room that you were in so that I can have the bathroom door checked so that no other guest incur the inconvenience I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me directly at the email listed below.

Thank you again for your time and I apologize for your inconveniences.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport? Share your experiences!