“50th Class reunion” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Bridgeport
Shelby, North Carolina
“50th Class reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have been stayin at the Windgate hotel next door for many years. we have 3 Daughters in the area. the Hotel seemed to slipping down hill a bit so we decided to try the Holiday inn express. w that a nice suprise Beds were very compy and clean an was the were rooms. Pool and Hot tub perfect. Great Hot Breakfest, We will be returning

Room Tip: Nice view from the front side rooms, back side look at a woods
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Shari E, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bridgeport, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Bridgeport. Anytime you'd like to come and visit your daughters, please consider staying with us again! We would love to have you. Again, I thank you for trying out the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, as there are other hotel choices in the area. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night on our way to Myrtle beach. The guy at the front desk was a little unkept which was a little worrisome at first, but we were very happy with our choice when we got to our room. The room was very clean, spacious and well equipped with soaps, shampoo, lotions and the important coffee maker, microwave and fridge. Beds were very comfy, room was quiet - no complaints. We used both the pool and hot tub-water and deck areas were clean. It was handy to have breakfast included and nicely presented in a clean area. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor and very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your review of our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Bridgeport, WV. I am very happy that you enjoyed your accommodations and will be sure to address the appearance issues of the front desk staff. We hope to see you again on your travels through West Virginia.
Blacksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is a wonderful property. It is brand new. Remarkably clean. I have stayed here a few times. The fitness center is nice, as is the pool. Tonight I am in a very nice suite. Very nice. Huge. Amazing for the price in this area.

Except it is an ADA room and my Egencia profile specifically requests "no ADA" rooms. It would kill me to know that an able bodied person took up a room that someone else might need when I clearly do not. So that is the only negative that I have.

Otherwise this is a top notch hotel in the area. I will stay here again, but be sure to be more specific about my room choice.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Numnut2004, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Bridgeport, WV. I will be sure to take time to retrain my desk staff to ensure that room preferences are not being overlooked, as your preference is very important to us. I am glad that you did enjoy your other accommodations though. You can always call us directly to speak with us about your particular room and will ensure to the best of our abilities to ensure you get the exact room that fits your needs and preferences!
greenville,sc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Great hotel in an are that is growing like crazy ... Comfy rooms and great staff. Very close to the airport and 79.
Pool and gym are excellent with very nice clean surroundings. Safe parking great area if your a runner,walker or jogger.....lots of paved new roads that are well lit. Not too many restaurants around yet but the Irish pub and restaurant down the road a few blocks is delicious and fresh. Meagher's Irish Pub. Yummmmm!

Room Tip: All rooms are well equipped and have great wifi
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Bridgeport. It is definitely a growing area for business, and we are situated in a great location, as you said. There are plans for the area to get more food options within walking distance. The next time you pass through, you may have many more options for dining within our community!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Had to travel to Shinnston, WV on business and this hotel was recommended to us. We were not disappointed. Very comfortable bed. We overslept it was so comfortable. Had a decent breakfast bar. The pancake machine was something new for me. But was a nice addition. Would stay here again if I were in the are.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

When I opened the door into my room I was surprised by how spacious it was. The room was very clean and had lots of room, even with a desk, several tables and chairs. There was also a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was a good size too. The free breakfast bar had many things to choose from, including healthy choices and a pancake machine (try it, it's fun).
We would definitely go out of our way to stay here again and will check out other Holiday Inn Expresses when we travel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Stevens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

After checking for rooms at other local hotels (with terrible customer service, one couldn't even tell me the exit they were located at) we contacted this one. The first impression from my phone call was this person really wanted our business. Very friendly, and welcoming personality. The room was a business suite with a king bed. It was a little more than we needed since it was just a stop over on a road trip but it was all they had available. What a value! I wish this was the hotel I stay at on my next vacation. Very Clean. Friendly staff. Well taken care of facility. Indoor Pool and fitness room (unfortunately we couldn't use due to time), however I did check them out and was impressed. I've stayed at various Holiday Inn Expresses in my travels and this was by far the best.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bridgeport? Share your experiences!