“my weekend get away to see my boyfriend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area

You added Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   168 Barnett Run Rd., Barnett Run & Meadowbrook, Bridgeport, WV 26330   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Bridgeport
Petersburg
“my weekend get away to see my boyfriend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a great place to stay the staff is very nice, the rooms were clean and the location is to find. I will definately stay there again if I'm down that way. I would recommend the Super8 in Bridgeport, WV to anyone looking for a place to stay in that area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Christina Z, Manager at Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
I am happy to hear about your stay with us and I am glad that you had a good experience and we would be happy to have you again if you are ever back in our area. Our housekeepers work very hard to make sure that you have a clean room to stay in and they enjoy hearing from guest about how nice their room was.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Jacksonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The pillows were VERY hard, not comfortable at all. The sheets were too small for the bed-may have shrunk during wash/dry?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Christina Z, Manager at Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
I want to thank you for giving us the feedback on your stay with us, and for letting us know about the sheets. I have informed our housekeeping staff about this and they have taken care of the issue. I also want to apologize for the pillows I am sorry they were hard. The pillows are the brand standard and we are required to use them. I hope that these few issues will not keep you from staying with us again in the future.

Been to Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area

Address: 168 Barnett Run Rd., Barnett Run & Meadowbrook, Bridgeport, WV 26330
Location: United States > West Virginia > Bridgeport
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Bridgeport
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Bridgeport
Super Eight Bridgeport
Bridgeport Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Bridgeport/Clarksburg Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.