“Friendly B&B Richmond Va” 5 of 5 stars

You added Bluefield Inn to your Saves list
Bluefield Inn
2109 Jefferson St, Bluefield, WV 24701 (Formerly Dian-Lee House)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Bluefield B&B and Inns
“Friendly B&B Richmond Va”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed staying at this B&B. The owner (Kitt) makes you feel like it is home away from home. The Rhett Butler room with bathroom was very cozy. The food that (Kitt) fixed was very tasty and with a lot of care.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Clyde, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We loved the Martha Washington room. We went to Bluefield to visit our grandson and felt so much at home!! I am a early morning person and loved that coffee was ready. I sat in the warm sun room and enjoyed the sweet little dog Roxie and also Max the bulldog. Wonderful ,warm and welcoming is my description of ine Inn

Room Tip: We were able to have a room with a private parking area and no stairs!!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Be sure to try this hidden gem out. As soon as you walk in it is a feeling of home. Kit greeted us and made cookies for us. The rooms are extra special. We loved it so much we booked it for our return trip home.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

My husband and I planned our small wedding here... The entire home is simply breathtaking and the owners and staff are so kind and accomodating... It amazed me how much planning and thought went into making sure our day went perfectly and making me feel special... After staying only a few days I have truly fallen in love with this place and plan to return at every opportunity... We simply could not have chosen a more perfect place to be married in or more wonderful people to help us plan, prepare and make our dream come true... We'll forever be grateful and the Bluefield Inn and the people there will always have a special place in our hearts!

• Stayed February 2015
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2015

My husband and I recently booked a two night stay at the lovely Bluefield Inn. We stayed in the Abraham Lincoln room. The room was lovely, the bed comfy and we loved the fireplace. Kit was very accommodating and an excellent chef. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
edinboro pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2015

Rate is reasonable, pets are no extra charge. Breakfast was wonderful! And we even enjoyed a separate entrance to our pet friendly room! The inn is elegantly decorated with a Victorian era decor mixed with modern conveniences! Host and hostess were better than family and quickly we became friends! Make the stop in Bluefield and check it out! They are the best! We are grateful to have found them!

Room Tip: we needed pet friendly and there was no extra charge for our pets. we even had a separate entrance...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2015

Let me first begin by stating I am a very frequent traveler, but have never stayed at an actual Inn or B&B. My boyfriend and I decided to try something new on a recent road trip and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by our experience at the Bluefield Inn! Here's the run down on how our short stay went-

Upon arrival, the innkeeper, Kitt, was there to greet us. Even prior to our arrival, she was very easy to communicate with and answered several questions that I had. We were warmly escorted to our booked room, which was charming, elegant and cozy all in one. We had our very own bathroom, which was an initial concern of mine. The room had incredible bath amenities, huge towels, comfy bedding and tv's in each room. My boyfriend wasn't feeling well, so Kitt actually made him a special tea for his throat and offered him snacks for his stomach. I spent a few hours chatting with Kitt and Gary, who were incredibly kind and pleasant and made me feel right at home while by boyfriend was resting. They even offered to make him something special for breakfast, even though the Inn was completely full and it took extra time, so thoughtful!

We had to get back on the road the following day, but it was such a different and unique experience compared to a standard hotel. I can only imagine checking into a hotel and not having one person check on us or even ask how my boyfriend was feeling. At the Bluefield Inn, we got the room we booked (which completely exceed our expectations), warm service and genuine care from such nice people. They even made a point to make sure my boyfriend was feeling better before we hit the road.

I cannot say enough good things about this place and will definitely plan to return. Thank you again, Kitt and Gary!

Room Tip: All rooms are great with their own bathrooms and tis.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Bluefield Inn? Share your experiences!