“My husband and I were married here and we could not have chosen a more perfect place or more wonderful people...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bluefield Inn

You added Bluefield Inn to your Saves list
Bluefield Inn
2109 Jefferson St, Bluefield, WV 24701 (Formerly Dian-Lee House)   |
Offers & Announcements
15% off ski special
Ranked #1 of 1 Bluefield B&B and Inns
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I planned our small wedding here... The entire home is simply breathtaking and the owners and staff are so kind and accomodating... It amazed me how much planning and thought went into making sure our day went perfectly and making me feel special... After staying only a few days I have truly fallen in love with this place and plan to return at every opportunity... We simply could not have chosen a more perfect place to be married in or more wonderful people to help us plan, prepare and make our dream come true... We'll forever be grateful and the Bluefield Inn and the people there will always have a special place in our hearts!

• Stayed February 2015

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I recently booked a two night stay at the lovely Bluefield Inn. We stayed in the Abraham Lincoln room. The room was lovely, the bed comfy and we loved the fireplace. Kit was very accommodating and an excellent chef. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
edinboro pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2015

Rate is reasonable, pets are no extra charge. Breakfast was wonderful! And we even enjoyed a separate entrance to our pet friendly room! The inn is elegantly decorated with a Victorian era decor mixed with modern conveniences! Host and hostess were better than family and quickly we became friends! Make the stop in Bluefield and check it out! They are the best! We are grateful to have found them!

Room Tip: we needed pet friendly and there was no extra charge for our pets. we even had a separate entrance...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2015

Let me first begin by stating I am a very frequent traveler, but have never stayed at an actual Inn or B&B. My boyfriend and I decided to try something new on a recent road trip and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by our experience at the Bluefield Inn! Here's the run down on how our short stay went-

Upon arrival, the innkeeper, Kitt, was there to greet us. Even prior to our arrival, she was very easy to communicate with and answered several questions that I had. We were warmly escorted to our booked room, which was charming, elegant and cozy all in one. We had our very own bathroom, which was an initial concern of mine. The room had incredible bath amenities, huge towels, comfy bedding and tv's in each room. My boyfriend wasn't feeling well, so Kitt actually made him a special tea for his throat and offered him snacks for his stomach. I spent a few hours chatting with Kitt and Gary, who were incredibly kind and pleasant and made me feel right at home while by boyfriend was resting. They even offered to make him something special for breakfast, even though the Inn was completely full and it took extra time, so thoughtful!

We had to get back on the road the following day, but it was such a different and unique experience compared to a standard hotel. I can only imagine checking into a hotel and not having one person check on us or even ask how my boyfriend was feeling. At the Bluefield Inn, we got the room we booked (which completely exceed our expectations), warm service and genuine care from such nice people. They even made a point to make sure my boyfriend was feeling better before we hit the road.

I cannot say enough good things about this place and will definitely plan to return. Thank you again, Kitt and Gary!

Room Tip: All rooms are great with their own bathrooms and tis.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

My husband & I stayed at the Bluefield Inn while in town for my sister's wedding, for two nights. I have to say that our stay here really made our trip something special! The house is beautiful and inviting. A feast for the eyes for historic home lovers.The inn keeper, Kit, and her staff are warm, caring, and do an exeptional job at accomodationing the house guests and taking care of your needs. The beds are comfortable, the linens and towels luxurious. The freshly prepared breakfast was a wonderful way to start our day. We stayed in the Abraham Lincoln suite and loved our cozy room! The house hosted my sister's bridal shower the night we arrived and did an excellent job! I would recommend staying here to anyone coming to the area above an average hotel any day!!! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: If you prefer space the Abraham Lincoln suite is the largest.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

Kitt, Gary and Preston made our two nights very enjoyable at the Inn. We stopped on our way from Myrtle Beach to Ohio the weekend before Thanksgiving. We were fortunate enough to be guests at the Grand Opening! What a wonderful evening of music, food and nice folks. On our way back to Myrtle Beach we stopped again (after Thanksgiving). Since we were arriving a little late, Kitt left us a bucket of ice, some bottled water & candy kisses on the nightstand. She left the door unlocked and the lights on. Breakfast both ways was really good, homemade and plenty to eat. It was nice that Kitt & Gary took time to sit and talk with us.The bedding and towels were the best we've ever seen/had/used. We feel as though we left as friends. We hope to come back soon. Beautiful B&B!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Murphy Brown room the 1st time and the Martha Washington the 2nd time. Both are on...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniels, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Beautiful, old Bed and Breakfast Inn. The room was cozy. Bed was big and comfortable. Staff was very nice and accomodating. Morning coffee was hot and plentiful. Breakfast was hot, delicious, and served to us when we were ready to eat. Definitley returning soon:-)

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Bluefield Inn? Share your experiences!