“We love this place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Seven Valleys, Pennsylvania
“We love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Saw a for sale sign in front this trip. November 2013. Hope it's still there when we go back! It's a must hit destination on our yearly trip to Berkeley Springs. Great old factory bones. It is chilly but a lot of fun and well kept. We never walk away empty handed!

Visited November 2013

Charles Town, West Virginia
31 attraction reviews
“Really Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Ok- so wear your warmest coat in here it is absolutely freezing but I think it is worth the trip! I almost didn't stop in because another reviewer said it was junk- shame on you. This place was in tip top shape and very clean and organized. My husband and I had a great time taking a step back in time and I thought the prices were quite reasonable. There were several items I regret not getting but I will definitely return soon. I liked this much better than the other glass antique shop in town.

Visited October 2013
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Nice little antique shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This antique shop is worth the visit, they have a lot of unique and different items. The prices are just a tad high I think, but if you are an antique-er you may find what your looking for here.

Visited October 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This mall is one of the reasons my wife and I return to Berkeley Springs nearly every year. Quite a few antique malls seem to have suffered from competition with ebay, empty concessionaire booths, dwindling stock, etc. but the Old Factory has managed to stay strong. Lots of varied items, generally reasonable prices and not too much high end stuff. And as an extra bonus, they sell about six varieties of killer fudge!

Visited November 2012
Washington
“HUGE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great variety of items in a roomy atmosphere! Good way to get some exercise :) Antiquers will love this place.

Visited May 2013