“Fantastic meal, fantastic service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic meal, fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I recently spent a getaway weekend in Berkeley Springs. Having done my homework in advance, we had Saturday evening dinner reservations for Lot 12. Earlier in the day, we happened to meet a young lady who waitresses at Lot 12. We said we had reservations for later that day and told her our name, and when we arrived at Lot 12, and asked for her, we were told it had already been taken care of. The service was exceptional! The food was outstanding! We had the mussels appetizer. Hubby had the watercress salad and I had the Bibb lettuce salad. We shared the swordfish special of the day entree as well as the creme brulee dessert. The meal was pricey, no doubt, and we shared several courses, but we tipped as if we had not shared because the servers were exceptional!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Arlington, Virginia
“Hidden Gem in Berkeley Springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We recently attended the Apple Butter Festival this past weekend and we were looking forward to our dinner at Lot 12. We noticed Lot 12 had a vendor spot at the Festival. You guys had excellent lunch wraps!

We arrived at Lot 12 and sat in the small bar area. Sky, the bartender, was great and shared with us his ties to the community as a local farmer. Support local farms and businesses, do it America!! Sorry, I got sidetracked. Sky and the drinks were great.

The starters and salads were very yummy. I especially liked the Pear Intermezzo. However, the best part of my dinner was the evening special, Filet and Crab Cakes. The sear on the Filet was delicious. Everyone in our party enjoyed their dinner. We will definitely return!!

Your staff went out of their way to cater to all of our party's needs. We did have one very demanding individual that was over the top with requests,concerns, and comments. I just want to say thank you to our waitress and host!!

Visited October 2013
Alexandria, Virginia, USA
“Berkeley Springs is lucky to have Lot 12”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Lot 12 is evey bit worth the extra scratch. The experience of dining there rivals any top rated resturant in DC (where I spend most of my time.) The food is heavenly to say the least. If you go, make sure to come early to have a drink in the bar with Sky. Berkeley Springs is lucky to have such an outstanding restaurant.

Visited September 2013
Winchester, Va
“Maybe it's just me............”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had the Jerk Trio. I wasn't crazy about mine. I've had jerk chicken before done by Jamaicans and this didn't come close. About the only thing similar was the heat. Additionally, it was supposed to include Andouille sausage, but this was also homemade by the chef and not like ANY Andouille sausage I've ever had. Not a pleasant experience at all. I'm sure the chef took artistic license when making it. My husband had the duck. He said his was okay, but didn't seem too enthused. I will give them extra points for gluten awareness. Then take away a few points for the steep steps that have to be climbed to get too the restaurant. It just happened that I was having back problems at that time and this made it very difficult. Maybe if I tried another dish, I might be happier. So far I can only rate it so so. We were celebrating our anniversary, and the ambiance would have been great, if not for the noise level. We could hardly hear the waitress when she was telling us about the specials.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Well worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

When a restaurant comes highly recommended by those living in the area we always check it out. Wonderful meals, excellent service. Had a table upstairs for a party of 8. Ambiance of dining at home. $$$, but well worth it. Chef came up to introduce himself because we enjoyed the meal so much.

Visited April 2013