“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Tampa, Florida
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every time I go out of town I also find a local (not franchised) pizza shop to try. I am a huge pizza fanatic. When I passed this shop I saw they had brick oven pizza, I looked at my husband, and he said I think that is the place. We got a meat lovers pizza, and I got a sub for my non pizza lover daughter. The pizza was really good, and the sub, was super fresh. You can tell they make the bread daily. If I am ever in town again I am definitely going back to Tony's.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Virgina
“Give it a try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were passing thru town at lunchtime and always on the lookout for local places to eat. Ton'y's didn't look like much on the outside and is pretty basic on the inside, but we had some good sandwiches. Everything seemed fresh. I understand there is a buffet most days as well. The owner is very friendly and we were glad to support his business.

• Visited January 2013