“Great restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tari's Premier Cafe and Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berkeley Springs
Tari's Premier Cafe and Inn
You added Tari's Premier Cafe and Inn to your Saves list
33 North Washington Street, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411   |
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

When visiting Berkeley Springs, I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was great and the service was excellent. My boyfriend and I both enjoyed a bowl of the crab soup, the moody blues dinner, and the mushroom linguini. We later enjoyed the vanilla bean crème brulee that we ordered to go, all delicious choices! The staff was very friendly and helpful when asked about local activities.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Virginia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed there again this year on our girlfriends spa weekend. It was perfect for what we needed. My sister and two friends did the sleep and dine deal. The rooms are not fancy, but are clean and very nicely decorated. They are upstairs, so you need to be able to climb a set of stairs, but that isn't a big deal. The prices is amazing.

Room Tip: There are steps up to the room Rooms 2 and 4 are really like two rooms with a shared bath. I have...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Would highly recommend. The food was really good. Service was top notch. We sat By the Windows and enjoyed watching the local traffic. I started with the crab soup. Finished with a wonderful rich white cake and a rich coffee.

• Stayed January 2013
Radford, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Art decor is very interesting and enjoyable. Even though busy, noise level comfortable. Nicely located in middle of town. Kudos to our waitress Sara; helpful, knowledgeable, great personality.

Now to the food. I wish I had time to go through the entire menu. If possible, I will go back in the future. There were nine in our party and a variety of entrees enjoyed. Don't think anyone had anything left on their plate. Then on to dessert. Excellent! Again a variety eaten and nothing left on the plate.

I have eaten at some fine places from the Greenbrier, Homestead, to Commander's Palce this year. This was the best.

Don't miss it if in the area

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed at Tari's Inn and took advantage of the "Sleep and Dine for $199" promotion. The room was very basic and could have been cleaner. The carpeting in the Inn needs a thorough cleaning. We actually had to ask a restaurant employee after the dinner service for some clean towels on our 2nd night. So don't expect any service or amenities here.

We ate dinner on Saturday evening at the Cafe. You definitely get alot of food with this deal. My husband had the mussels appetizer and loved how they were prepared. I had their "almost famous" clam bisque and found it to be too thick and too salty. For my entree, I had a fish called barramundi that was nicely prepared with a light sauce with some crab meat. Hubby had the lamb chops and found them to be tasty. The dessert selection is good but probably not made in house and consists of a choice of cheesecake, key lime pie, a chocolate pie, etc. The next day we had lunch before leaving for home. The best thing I had during both of our meals was the Tari's flatbread appetizer. It was delicious and loaded with roasted veggies. I had a turkey panini that needed more turkey to be tasty. Overall, the food was good and interestingly prepared but not special enough to warrant some of the prices.
Oh, wanted to add that the room is quite noisy as it appears that the main street is a busy truck route.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I went to Tari's for dinner and it was a great experience. We thought the decor, service and food were all wonderful. We got the Moody Blue Linguine and the Scallops Del Sol and both were delicious. Would highly recommend this place for dinner.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Based on other TA reviews, we stopped here for lunch and were not disappointed. Great service and great food. We liked it so much we returned for dinner that same day and were delighted once again. One of our group liked his lunch (ribs) so much he ordered them again at dinner and loved them all over again. This was the best place we dined over the 3 days we were in Berkeley Springs. If you visit Berkeley Springs do not hesitate to choose Tari's - you'll be delighted.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends