This was the highest rated hotel in Berkeley Springs. We were in town to visit family and the hotel was just a place to sleep. The first night was ok. The bed is not very comfortable but we managed to get a decent night's sleep. The second morning we were woken up at 6:30 am to the sound of slamming doors up and down the hall and were kept awake for the next two hours by doors slamming and the sound of vacuuming. I understand a little noise from the neighbors, but this was a slamming door every minute to 90 seconds.
We also had an issue with the hotel restaurant. The restaurant had friendly staff who were kind though we sat down just as they were supposed to close. The food was hot and good, but my son in law ended up getting food poisoning from his hamburger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Berkeley Springs, West Virginia hotel offers beautiful mountain views and a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Experience true West Virginia hospitality and comfortable accommodations while staying at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn. Nestled in the pristine valley of the West Virginia panhandle, this Berkeley Spring hotel is situated just minutes from the country's oldest warm spring spas as well as local attractions such as the Berkeley Springs Museum and the Ice House. Berkeley Springs is also home to a variety of events year round including the famous Apple Butter Festival held every October. Enjoy beautiful mountains views, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access in each of the well-appointed guest rooms. The BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn offers a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, business center, business services and meeting space to accommodate up to 100 people. Restaurant and lounge located next to hotel. Hotel guests will be close to a variety of outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, fishing and golf at the Cacapon State Park or various water activities at the Potomac River. Just a short drive from Berkeley Springs, guests can visit historic Civil War sites including Harper's Ferry and Gettysburg, PA. Other local attractions include Charles Town Racing, Sleepy Creek State Park and the Potomac Eagle Scenic Train Ride. Don’t forget to relax a little while you’re here though! With several Day Spas and Bath Houses located in Berkeley Springs, your ticket to relaxation is close by. Spa and Get Away Packages are available and can be reserved by calling our hotel direct. The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn is ready to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Berkeley Springs
- Berkeley Springs Best Western