“Been coming here for YEARS and they only get better!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Atasia Spa is a full-service spa located in the middle of West Virginia's Town of Bath, one block from the Berkeley Springs State Park. Known for its spas, Berkeley Springs has many fine restaurants, B&Bs, hotels and shopping establishments - within walking distance of Atasia Spa.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Been coming here for YEARS and they only get better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I truly love this spa. I am what you might call a "spa aficionado." Coming from Los Angeles where we have many choices of wonderful upscale spas, it has become harder and harder to find good matches to what I am accustomed to. My friends and I come to this spa a few times a year and I am only seeing delightful improvements on what has already been a fantastic experience. The people are genuinely warm, friendly, caring and they offer services that are outside the "usual" such as reiki, Lomi Lomi, foot reflexology (believe it or not, this is my FAVE! It is so relaxing it puts me to sleep every time!). I have tried many other spas but I truly love this place and will continue to make it my "go to" place for my spa getaways. Thank you Frankie and team for your top rate service and making us feel so special and cared for. Just what the doctor ordered.

Visited April 2014
AtasiaSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Atasia Spa, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your positive feedback. I appreciate you pointing out the wide range of services we have to offer as well as our "warm, friendly and caring" team. Making this your "go to" place when visiting Berkeley Springs is what we strive for. We always look forward to your weekend visits with us and appreciate your business.

Arlington, Virginia
“Very Average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Spa is outdated. Massage rooms are upstairs with no elevator. After visiting here I'm not sure I'd come back. I found the therapist to be average at most. No deep work. More of a greasy rub down. My wife had a pedicure and manicure. The polish peeled off the next day. I got the feeling from the staff that they think they are the best. I think they might be missing the mark.

Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“Revitalizing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I went to Atasia tired, stressed and with a very sore neck. From the moment I walked in I felt relaxed and as though my troubles had temporarily slipped away. After relaxing in the whirlpool bath I enjoyed a wonderful pedicure and manicure as well as wonderful conversation with Sherry. My afternoon ended with what I would call a "miracle massage" by Frankie. I felt like a new person, my neck which had been bothering me for weeks was better almost instantly. To be honest, this was the best spa experience I've ever had, thanks to all of the staff at Atasia.

Visited March 2014
AtasiaSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Atasia Spa, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for choosing our Spa and sharing your experiences on Tripadvisor. I'm glad we met your expectations! We appreciate your comments and will be sure to share them with Frankie and Sherry. We always try to go above and beyond when it comes to our clients satisfaction. Having the "Best Spa Experience" is our priority for our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Rapidan, Virginia
“Should Really Do This More Often!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My husband and I spent the day at Atasia, and loved every minute of it!
This was our second visit, and it was incredible. We had massages, a couples facial and mud treatments.
The staff there are true professionals, and kind and caring.
Every effort was made to make us comfortable and relaxed.
I can't say enough about this spa!
I don't know how they manage to create an atmosphere that is so home-like, yet the place is immaculate!
LOVED IT!
India Rose

Visited March 2014
AtasiaSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Atasia Spa, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thanks for choosing Atasia Spa and taking your time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. It's always good to hear that you were treated with our "home-like" hospitality. We wouldn't want it any other way. Cleanliness, quality customer service and superior services are what we strive for at Atasia Spa and we thank you for noticing.

We hope to see you again soon!
Cumberland, Maryland
“great massage, outstanding customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was my first professional massage and it was beautiful. Received a 45 min swedish massage from Huguette; she utilized pressure points along with her strokes to create an extraordinary experience. I was so relaxed and refreshed afterwards. The accomadating front desk clerk assisted us with gift shop product and answered every question patiently with a smile; every employee smiled and made our short stay there exquisite. I'll be back and hopefully get a 90 min massage from Huguette and take advantage of some of the other services Atasia offers!

Visited March 2014
Thanks for sharing your experiences at our spa on Tripadvisor. As well as for noticing the we, as a team, go above and beyond to provide quality customer service as well as superior services; offering to those who travel through the area, the best that Berkeley Springs has to offer. We appreciate you choosing Atasia Spa as your getaway destination.