“Wonderful & Refreshing Experience” 5 of 5 stars

877-258-7888
Website
Improve this listing
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful & Refreshing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My partner and I came here for a few hours of pampering and that's what we got. We got there at 8 AM and didn't leave until 11. The greeting was very welcoming. We were escorted to lockers. He didn't feel comfortable with securing his belongings but he's a retired police officer so nothing is secured enough for him. I assured him his belongings will be fine. We sat in the whirlpool for about 15 minutes. When the timer went off we walked upstairs and waited for our massages. We each had an hour massage and were then seated in the Serenity area. I was dozing off while I waited to be called for my next treatment. He was scheduled for an hour foot massage, so he went one way and I went another. I sat in the sauna for about 15 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore then I went upstairs with Lisa for a full body wrap. I don't know if it was my imagination but I felt the toxins being released. Overall, everyone we encountered were great and I would definitely return. We drove up from Baltimore but stayed in Hagerstown overnight. It's about a 30 minute drive from there. After a day of relaxation we headed to Rocky Gap casino, which is 30 minutes from the spa and lost our money. Well worth it.

Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Atasia was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I came here with my mom for my birthday, and I was really glad I did! The last time I was in Berkeley springs, I went to the state park for my massage and the spring bath, an the Bath House spa for a facial. I was able to do all of that at Atasia. The baths were much more modern and clean than the state park's, and they had jets! The woman who did my facial was so much better than at the Bath House spa, too. Last, I got a massage, and the whole atmosphere was just fantastic. I could never quite relax at the state park, but here I was totally zen. The staff was so great and accommodating the whole time, even after I was done and just waiting on my mom to finish her treatments. Plus the bathrobes were to die for, they were so comfortable! A++ job Atasia!

Alexandria, Virginia, USA
“Best Spa in Berkeley Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I've had a second home in Berkeley Springs for about 4 years and I periodically treat myself and friends to a spa day. Atasia was my first stop, and while I've tried other spas, it is by far the best in town! Everyone is so friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is calm and relaxing. I've pretty much tried every service over the years and have never been dissapointed. Regarding the review by "Evasoma", this person has no idea what they're taking about. Frankie Tan is an amazing therapist who is known regionally for his amazing massages. I'm pretty sure the reviewer is either a competitor trying to tarnish the reputation of the spa or is on drugs.

Visited July 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Massage. Really?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have always said that there is no such thing as a bad massage-some are just better than others. That was until I signed up for a massage with Mr. Tan. I have had many massages in many years by many different masseuses with varying degrees of experience in 2 countries. During my 90 minutes with Mr. Tan there was a lot of "rubbing and squeezing" and not much as far as true massage. There was way too much focus on my gluteus maximus and not enough in the areas with true tension. Bizzare and Yuck! I honestly could not wait for it to end and actually left more tense than before I arrived. Worst ever-even more than the gum cracking newbie I once experienced!!

Visited July 2013
Charles Town, West Virginia
19 attraction reviews
“A Relaxed Relaxing Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Though I can not consider myself an expert of spa experiences (my first message in about 4 years), both my wife and I greatly enjoyed our messages. In addition, my wife liked her facial and I had a nice 20 minute Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath while she was getting her facial. The facilities were nice and clean and the staff that we experienced were professional and courteous, so what more can you ask for? Oh, I've paid more for a message before, so I'd have to say it was also reasonably priced. It's what I wanted and what I got!

Visited September 2013