“AMAZING BRUNCH!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Pittsburgh, PA
“AMAZING BRUNCH!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Hands down the best brunch I ever had!!! I had the quiche and french toast, and both were so delicious. I can't wait to head back down!!! I stay at a B&B in town and still go there for brunch! It is so awesome to know that all the ingredients are organic and personally selected by the chief to make the food that much more enjoyable!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Panorama at the Peak!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

baltimore
“Wow.... just wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My wife and I came here for our anniversary after hearing great things about it. The food is local and organic and simply delicious. My wife got the london broil I had roasted chicken and we shared a salad and baked brie bites. The Caesar dressing was awesome. The baked brie with raspberry sauce was delightful. The londo broil was the best I have ever had and chicken was perfection. We will definitely be back next time we are in town. Call ahead for reservations and for the best seats.

“A must visit while at Berkeley Springs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This place is amazing on all fronts! It would be a shame not to experience it if you are in the area. The view is gorgeous and we were there on a rainy foggy day. The food was very impressive. It is organic or local farmed fresh, and you can tell! I had a chicken crispy sandwich and it was melt in your mouth. I had an apple cider champagne drink that you would never think of pairing but was delectable. The server was spunky and friendly. The friendliest person we experienced during our weekend stay. We highly recommend this restaurant and will be back when we visit in the future. They also have an itty bitty gift shop that has some local artisan crafts and books as well. I bought a gorgeous hand made necklace for my Aunt.

Washington DC
“Really a nice view just on the road and great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

As we were just about to go into a restaurant in Berkerly Springs, I asked a couple coming out how it was. They said they were just looking around but they could recommend a great restaurant about 10 minutes away. He showed me a picture. So, we got back in the car and drove south on 9. It was easy to spot as the restaurant was right on the road. Parking was across the street at an overlook. Great view. We got a table with that same view. Of course you got the motorcycle road noise also. But it was not that noticeable. The wine selection was Ok and the bar had just about everything you could think of for hard drinks. The food was a nice selection and labeled gluten free, organic and humanly raised. We had the fried green tomatoes, drunken mushrooms, veal and trout. The tomatoes did not have a sharp green flavor but they were lightly breaded and had a nice remolade. The drunken mushrooms were a hit. The sherry gave a great flavor to the white sauce with mushrooms. It popped in your mouth. Both appetisers were enough for two and could be shared. The veal was the first veal we had in 20 years and only because it specifically indicated they were raised humanly. It was prepared with capers - a lot of them. The sauce was all over the plate which was good for the mashed potatoes but not the snow peas. Those were prepared perfectly and had a great taste. The trout was panned fried lightly and served with the same sauce as the tomatoes it seemed. All very good. Again the sautéed snow peas were a hit. The rosemary oven roasted potatoes were good but a very strong rosemary flavor so ... Overall a very good meal. I would go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Strange smell”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The food was good, if not very imaginative. The service was very friendly and attentive. The problem we had, and I've only seen one other review noting this so perhaps it is only intermittent, is that there is a rancid, musty smell about the place. We were all struck by it when we entered, and though it was a bit better in the dining area than in the reception area, it really affected our enjoyment of the meal.

• Visited May 2014