We enjoyed our stay at Cacapon enormously. The room, although small, was rustic and the beds were very comfortable and wonderful for sleeping. The lodge was perfect for a mountain getaway with an excellent restaurant, spacious great room and good game room in the basement for the kids. The deer were everywhere as we saw them on our horseback rides, on the golf course and on our hikes in the woods. The Nature Center was very informative. The Golf Course was in excellent condition and a good mix of challenging and picturestic holes, and had a well-stocked pro shop. The Park also had a wonderful beach for swimming. Berkeley Springs was a short ride with it's mineral baths and some excellent restaurants and shops. We highly recommend Tari's Cafe and Panorama-at-the-Peak restaurant. A truly relaxing and pleasurable experience and only a short ride from DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf course and lodge located in a state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park