We stopped here overnight on our vacation south by motorcycle. The staff was friendly and check in and out was fast. The room we stayed in was in the lodge. It was a little small but manageable. Our view was overlooking the golf course. The only thing that would have been nice would have been a little refrig. We found that after running the hot water for a good length of time still gave just lukewarm water. A shower was not possible.
We ate in the dinning room and the staff and food was excellent. The grounds were lovely and the area very relaxing. There were plenty of chairs and rocking chairs on the patio for everyone to use. The lounge and game room were very inviting. I would consider staying again but hoping the hot water situation would be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf course and lodge located in a state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park