Four good friends and two of their dogs just returned from Memorial Day weekend trip. We stayed in two bedroom modern cabin. The spacious cabin had cable tv, air conditioning, kitchen and outdoor grill.
We hiked, cooked, and played golf on the Robert Trent Jones golf course. Course was in great shape and our twilight rounds were inexpensive, fast and great fun.
Looking forward to returning in cooler weather to utilize fire place and see the leaves changing.
Highly recommend for families and outdoors types who don't need a lot of pampering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf course and lodge located in a state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park