My wife and I enjoyed 3 mostly quiet days in the woods. The cabin was quite rustic,pretty clean but yes there were some bugs and mice etc. lets try to remember where you are....in the woods. There were deer everywhere, squirrels, chipmunks, frogs...the whole spectrum of wildlife. We hadn't counted on one of our neighboring cabins bringing microphones, amps, electric guitars and Karaoke equipment for a late night party. Most likely a family reunion. If you are planning a big party, you should invite the neighbors....right? The bungalows can sleep up to 6 .....but max should be two adults with small children. With only two of us we were bumping into each other.....and watch your head getting out of the bunk beds. I now have a soft spot.
The park is a treasure with golf, hiking trails, swimming area and friendly staff. Go and enjoy. If you have a problem with bugs...stay at the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf course and lodge located in a state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park