We stayed over 4th of July. This is a well-run, extremely clean, and extremely well maintained property. We stayed in the lodge. The room was comfortable with nice beds and bedding. This is a mid-century modern style architecture building, so the rooms are smaller than most chains and so are the bathrooms, but well-maintained. The only small issue is waiting for hot water.
The dining is very well done American cuisine with no frill, just hearty substance. They cook the way you do at home plus a deep fryer. The choices are varied enough that there is something for everyone, even a vegetarian. The prices are fair.
The golf course is immaculate. The fees very low, about $35 on a weekend for 18 holes.
We did not avail ourselves of all the activities, such as horseback riding, clay pigeon shooting, or the beach at the pond, other guest were happy enough.
It is a. Budget friendly, family friendly place with very nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf course and lodge located in a state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park