“Great Hotel. Room was clean and just what we needed. A bit...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 15 hotels in Beckley

308 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Beckley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

You were so kind to give us a room and parking right handy to an entrance as I had a bad back and could not walk well. When we asked staff for 2 wine glasses he found some for us.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

rkveton, Operations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
We are glad we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. It is always nice to read where our staff have gone above and beyond to accommodate our guests. We hope to see you again and wish you safe travels!
Willoughby, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel was very clean. The personnel were friendly and helpful. There was nothing close by. You had to get in the car and drive in order to eat dinner. That distance from eating places was the only negative. Good value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

It is always an awesome thing to get feedback from a "Senior Contributor" on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your kind remarks. We are currently in the process of reopening the restaurant here on site. We hope this will be done before your next visit with us. We hope to see you again and wish you safe travels!
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had an enjoyable restful stay at this location. It's on the quieter side of Beckley and there aren't as many choices of area restaurants without traveling a few miles. Freshly baked cookies were offered in the evening and the rooms were clean. For the value, I could recommend this location.

Kudos to their management who went out of his way to offer assistance to a couple who were stranded in Beckley for the Good Friday/Easter weekend. He took them under his wing and offered a room and help in their meals for the weekend. It's nice to see people who will still offer help to those in need. I hope that if my child is ever in a desperate situation, that they will come across a "Good Samaritan" type of person like this Microtel manager.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
WOW!!! That is all I can say regarding your feedback! We strive to Lead the Industry in Customer Service, and your kind words assure you this is exactly what we are doing. We are very pleased with our new General Manager and the steeps he takes to make sure we fulfill our mission. I explain all the time how anyone can sell a hotel room, but it takes an extra special person to be able to give an experience. Again, I want to thank you for your kind remarks and hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels!
Charlotte, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have stayed at this property a couple of times within the past year. This visit being the worst of all. First when I entered the building the door going into the lobby was locked in which I had to wait nearly ten minutes for someone to let me into the lobby to check in. When she finally let me in "April" her name tag said I do believe. While checking in I then had to deal with her sitting in a chair while checking me in, answering and listening to her cell phone ring, this is unacceptable. when I got to my room the bed looked as if it had been layed across as the pillows were not even
stood up but rather laying all over the bed. You all need to really do some rearranging in employees and staff

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Let me apologize for your experience while staying with us. I can assure you I will personally address your issues with our General Manager and Housekeeping Supervisor. We do appreciate feedback, good or bad, as it allows us a learning tool to only get better. We do hope you will allow us the opportunity to prove to you this is not the normal for our hotel. Thank you for your remarks. We hope to see you again and wish you safe travels.
Beckley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I live in Michigan and recently my mother suffered a severe stroke and had to be placed at a rehab center in Beckley. When i called to make reservations I spoke with April she was so kind when i explained my reason for needing several reservations she gave me a reduced rate.Which I'm so appreciative of during this hard time in my family. Its nice to know they are good people out there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We do hope your mom is doing well. I thank you for your kind remarks regarding our Front Desk staff. We strive to be the BEST place to stay in Beckley, and that goes way beyond just a clean room. We do hope to see you again and wish you safe travels.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East? Share your experiences!