“Awesome Customer Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Beckley
Charlotte NC
“Awesome Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband and I went up to see his family right after Christmas. We left out from the hotel to go by and see his family again before we left. It wasn't too far away and we stopped by to stay a little while longer before we left the street. As we all sat around the kitchen table, I looked down to see what time it was on my watch and I jumped up and screamed "OMG!!!!! I left my watch and necklace at the hotel!!!!!!"

I immediately called the hotel. It had been about 30 minutes. I really didn't think it would be there because it was my diamond Bulova watch and my diamond Angel bracelet I just got for Christmas from my hubby!!! They said they would go and check. I waited about 10 minutes and they hadn't called back. So, I nevously called back and asked if they found it. The General Manager got on the phone and said, "Your husband must love you because this is THE WATCH & THE NECKLACE"!!!!

I was so thankful and so appreciative for their honesty, that I had to give a reward of some kind and they wouldn't take it....but I said I was going to buy the staff lunch, and I was happy about that!!!

So, if you want a hotel that is clean and has honest emplyees..., this is the place!!! Thanks again Microtel Beckley East! We will be back!!! ~The Harveys

• Stayed December 2013
rkveton, Operations at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for your review and for the lunch for our staff. It always does me good to hear our guests compliments regarding our hotel and staff. We thank you for staying with us and letting others know how pleased and now confident you are with us. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
High Point, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay. The service was great. Location was very convenient for access to interstate on my return home to NC. The room was very clean .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our hotel. As I have stated in previous reviews, it is always nice to read the "good stuff"... We appreciate you taking the time out to complete this review and I will be sure to pass on to our staff. We hope to see you again and wish you safe travels!
Taylors
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very clean, very friendly, the only the thing that I think could have been improved is more fruit at breakfast

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our hotel and our staff. I will make sure we have more fruit on our breakfast bar. Thanks again and safe travels!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East? Share your experiences!