“Pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 15 hotels in Beckley

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Beckley
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The rooms are very nice as is the staff. It is just they are overworked and details get lost in the mix. I made the reservation for the room for someone else. When we got to the hotel, they took the credit card from the guest (my friend) and ran it. BUT they ended up charging my credit card for the room. I was told it would be fixed FOUR times over a month and credited back to my account. It never was. I had to then go to my friend and ask for it back. It put me in an awkward situation as I don't take credit cards and she didn't have the cash to give me back. Still waiting to get paid for a room I didn't sleep in. Learned a hard lesson.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

rkveton, Director of Operations at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Betty B - Thank you for your comments. I do apologize for the awkward situation we put you in with your friend. We have made a lot of changes since your visit and I would ask you send me an email through TripAdvisor so we can correct the problem you experienced. I will also tell you we are training and retraining our staff to make sure issues like these won't continue.
Western Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was a good hotel stay. Yes, the room is small and the breakfast is basic, but for the price, it is was very clean and the bed was comfortable. We stayed at 5 hotels on this trip and this was by far the cheapest, but was one of the three good ones.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
rkveton, Director of operations at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
G4VTX - I am happy you were very pleased with your stay at our hotel. I appreciate you hitting our the most important key point of mine, or anyone's stay, and that is "cleanliness". Our staff takes great pride and ownership in our hotel and that is why we are able to offer this service. We are very proud of our team and look for only positive posts in the future. Thank you again for your compliments! Safe travels!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East

Address: 1001 South Eisenhower Drive, Beckley, WV 25801
Location: United States > West Virginia > Beckley
Ranked #7 of 15 hotels in Beckley
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East 2*
Welcome to the NEWEST hotel in Beckley and the ONLY Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham. We are a 64 room, 100% SMOKE FREE hotel with a heated indoor pool, fitness room, free cont. breakfast and more.We are located only minutes from Winterplace Ski resort, numerous restaurants and shopping. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Beckley East Hotel Beckley
Microtel Inn And Suites Beckley East
Microtel Beckley
Beckley Microtel
Microtel Hotel Beckley East

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.