“Clean rooms. Pool was nasty and very cold water. Great...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 15 hotels in Beckley
Kenova
“Clean rooms. Pool was nasty and very cold water. Great...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Clean rooms. Pool was nasty and very cold water. Great location great price. No hot food for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

rkveton, Operations Director at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Esther F - I want to thank you for taking the time to review us. I would like to apologize for our pool issues and assure I will be taking care of this immediately. I also appreciate you acknowledging the good with the bad in praising us on the cleanliness of our rooms. I do hope you will allow us the opportunity in the future to change your mind about our pool. Safe travels!

297 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

After a long day of driving I decided to stop early and enjoy a night at a hotel. I found the room to be very clean and it had a great bed. (Now that's a review I have rarely had occassion to write on)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Alan N - Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our hotel. We are happy to hear you found your stay with us enjoyable and comfortable. That can only mean you were well restd for the following day! We hope to see you again! Safe travels!
Germantown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed three nights, room service left hte trash in our room in a bag the first day, which I tripped over as it was in front of door inside. Didn't clean our room at all the next two nights. We had to go down and get our own new towels. Girl on duty had a ton of excuses, too busy, no time etc. Total BS

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Mike C - I want to thank you for taking the time to evaluate our property. I do apologize we were unable to meet your expectations. I can assure you this review will be the main topic of our next staff meeting and I will find out why this happened. I promise you this is not the way we run our hotel and I will not tolerate it. I hope you will allow us to prove this to you. Safe travels...
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stopped here on the way from sc to Ohio. I have OCD so this room was very clean or I would not have stayed here. No smoke smell at all in room 223. Very nice, helpful, and friendly person at the check in counter.

Room Tip: I always check my room out at a hotel before I pay to stay there. But no problems with this Microtel...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
rkveton, Director of Operations at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor and for choosing to stay with us. We do hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East? Share your experiences!