“I stayed three nights, room service left hte trash in our...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Beckley
Germantown
“I stayed three nights, room service left hte trash in our...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed three nights, room service left hte trash in our room in a bag the first day, which I tripped over as it was in front of door inside. Didn't clean our room at all the next two nights. We had to go down and get our own new towels. Girl on duty had a ton of excuses, too busy, no time etc. Total BS

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

rkveton, Operations Director at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Mike C - I want to thank you for taking the time to evaluate our property. I do apologize we were unable to meet your expectations. I can assure you this review will be the main topic of our next staff meeting and I will find out why this happened. I promise you this is not the way we run our hotel and I will not tolerate it. I hope you will allow us to prove this to you. Safe travels...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stopped here on the way from sc to Ohio. I have OCD so this room was very clean or I would not have stayed here. No smoke smell at all in room 223. Very nice, helpful, and friendly person at the check in counter.

Room Tip: I always check my room out at a hotel before I pay to stay there. But no problems with this Microtel...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
rkveton, Director of Operations at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor and for choosing to stay with us. We do hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East

Address: 1001 South Eisenhower Drive, Beckley, WV 25801
Location: United States > West Virginia > Beckley
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Beckley
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East 2*
Welcome to the NEWEST hotel in Beckley and the ONLY Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham. We are a 64 room, 100% SMOKE FREE hotel with a heated indoor pool, fitness room, free cont. breakfast and more.We are located only minutes from Winterplace Ski resort, numerous restaurants and shopping. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Beckley East Hotel Beckley
Microtel Inn And Suites Beckley East
Microtel Beckley
Beckley Microtel
Microtel Hotel Beckley East

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;