“From now on, the only hotel in Becklye I will stay at.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Beckley
woodhaven, mi
“From now on, the only hotel in Becklye I will stay at.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

This is a typical holiday inn. Clean, affordable, and convienent. There were three of us in the room and we all stayed at another hotel earlier in the week on our way down to our vacation. This was much nicer and newer. We appreciated the restaurant and bar inside. It came in handy to unwind after our drive.

The pool didn't look all that exciting, but then again, we didn't go swimming.

Just a good place to get a good night sleep on the road.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Jesup, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Spent one night here on a bus tour going to Niagara Falls!! Very clean & spacious room!! They do not allow pets so that's a BIG plus for me because of allergies!! The staff was very friendly!! They did not have Free Breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Very nice hotel....room was clean...would stay at again. Very friendly staff...close to the interstate too. Never ate there but it did look like it would have a good selection...free coffee in the lobby and in the rooms as well definitely a newer place.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Akron, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

The hotel is clean and updated in both the lobby/halls, rooms and bathroom. There was fresh popcorn and coffee in the lobby. The layout of the rooms worked well for kids having their space and tv while my husband and I had our own. Pillows were nice but beds a little hard. There is no free breakfast but there's a microwave and mini fridge in room for your own food and a resteraunt downstairs. The noise from room above seemed loud at times, but we were able to sleep well with the fan we brought for white noise. We would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed August 2014
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Perfect location for rafting. The hotel was very clean and also offered room service. That was a nice surprise. Also, the hotel had a bar. The hotel location is very conveniently located off I-77. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I do not have one thing to complain about with this hotel. I must say that we had a wonderful experience and the AIR CONDITIONING worked perfectly.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

A friend booked this hotel for me last week and I was a bit nervous because I had never been to West Virginia and Holiday Inn is not at the top of my list when looking for accommodations but I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The décor is very contemporary and welcoming. There is a really nice indoor pool, a restaurant in the facility and the staff was pretty decent. My room was very clean and I actually didn't have anything to complain about which is unusual. The only thing that would detour me from staying here again is the fact that I got sick while I was in the room itself and I believe it may have been from mold in the room or a dirty ac unit. Other than that everything was great and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

As usual, this hotel met my expectations. I have stayed here numerous times on my way South. The staff is always accommodating and friendly. I've had my family stay here and the staff has always managed to upgrade them if a room was available.
The restaurant is good and the wait staff is friendly.

I will continue to stop here. Thanks again for a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beckley? Share your experiences!