“Very clean, updated, friendly, great value and location!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Beckley
Fairborn, Ohio
“Very clean, updated, friendly, great value and location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on my way through WV, and was very impressed with how clean and updated this place was. No offense WV, but I honestly didn't expect this. :) Myth: busted, I guess. Very friendly staff too! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013

211 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I mistakenly made reservations via the internet for a Sunday when I actually wanted Saturday.

We arrived at 9:30 pm Saturday tired and looking forward to getting to our room. I gave my name for the reservation, and discovered they didn't have a reservation for me. Clerk asked me for reservation number so I checked e-mail for the HI number. That's when I discovered the mistake. The clerk was able to change the reservation and get us the room we wanted even though it caused her extra work. I was very happy with her efforts.

And the hotel is very clean and a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013
germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We didn't see much if Beckley but the hotel was fantastic. The pool was clean and common areas. We didn't eat breakfast bc it didn't come with room only negative. We stayed in the executive room which was huge and gave us privacy with four people. The beds were comfy and clean.

Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Booked one night as a stopover on way back home. Hotel was clean and attractive and looked brand new. Bar and restaurant were a welcome sight after beiing on the road. Food was good, service was excellent and staff were friendly. Prices were comparable to outside places and cheaper than would expect at a hotel. Bar even had a local amber on tap. Pool area was bigger than normal and was covered. Place even had separate weight room from the cardio room. Outside patios were nice. Room was clean and everything worked including the bathroom exhaust fan so no damp clothes and towels and wet counters and floors. Rooms were very clean. Ice maker and soda machine were in a separate enclosed room so no noise leaked out into the hallway. Hall noise was not noticeable. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor so very little noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
chagrin falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed here numerous times since it opened several years ago as a HIE (now it is a HI). Every time we return, I worry that the quality may have gone down since the last time we stayed. Never. Always has been a good hotel for staying the night. Clean. Friendly staff. Spacious rms w/micro, frig. Even though the hotel no longer serves the free breakfast (since it is now a HI), the dining option on-site is reasonably priced ($8 for breakfast buffet inc. drink - kids under 12 eat free). Tip: If you need connecting rooms, make sure you request 2 rooms with 2 doubles in each room in your reservation I was told by the staff that they can't guarantee an adjoining rm, but you have a better chance at getting it if you request this bed configuration. When we were driving to the hotel, we called to check on our request. The hotel was able to accomodate - which was a relief since we were traveling with family.

Room Tip: If you need connecting rooms, request 2 rooms with 2 double beds in each room in your reservation...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My family and I arrived late at night, check in was quick, they even had a key waiting! The room was clean and quite. The bed a little firmer than I like, but I still rested well. I will be back next year again before a rafting trip.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was very modern and clean. The room smelled great. We felt that it was very pricey for a Holiday Inn but it was Labor Day weekend. For what we paid I expected breakfast to be included but it was not.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beckley? Share your experiences!