The overall appearance was a bit dirty, old carpets. The price of the room was HIGH for the area of Beckley, West Virginia, and was the most expensive of all hotels we stayed for an entire 10 day trip, it was not worth the more than $120.00+ that we had to pay. The high price was due to the fact that one would have to drive another 50 miles to stay in another town as it was 6pm and just off the interstate. I have stayed in other Baymont hotels which were much better and less expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Beckley, WV, will provide you with the comforts of home, for a great value. Whether traveling on business or leisure you will find ideal accommodations, Free Wireless Internet Access, Free continental Breakfast, in room coffee makers, Cable TV, hair dryers, microwaves and refrigerators, are a few of the amenities that are offered. We are easy access off Interstate 64/77 at exit 44 and have several nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Beckley
- Baymont Inn & Suites Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Park Inn Beckley