It was 6 p.m. It was snowing and getting dark. I had been driving for 8 hours. I decided to stop for the night rather than drive through the challenging WV Turnpike when tired under these conditions. The Hampton Inn wanted $140 for the night. The Baymont asked $70 (including AAA discount).
It is a pleasant and comfortable room. There is a large flat screen TV with a wide selection of channels (including TCM!) Also free wifi, which is important to me. They have free coffee until 10 pm and breakfast in the morning.
The gentleman who checked me in at the desk was very friendly and helpful.
I am so glad I am tucked in safe writing this review instead of driving through the mountains in the dark!
Beckley is also the home of the Tamarack Arts Center. They have wonderful, high quality goods and catering by the famous Greenbrier. So I might just have a look there before I set out in the morning...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Beckley, WV, will provide you with the comforts of home, for a great value. Whether traveling on business or leisure you will find ideal accommodations, Free Wireless Internet Access, Free continental Breakfast, in room coffee makers, Cable TV, hair dryers, microwaves and refrigerators, are a few of the amenities that are offered. We are easy access off Interstate 64/77 at exit 44 and have several nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Beckley
- Baymont Inn & Suites Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Park Inn Beckley