My husband and I stayed one night at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley, WV.
The staff at check in was fast and efficient. We had a non smoking room on the second floor with 2 queen beds. It was the second room away from the elevator, which turns out to be very quiet. First impression of the room when we walked in was a little dated, but overall everything was in working order. The lighting in the room was dim but it was adequate for us.
The amenities were next to none. The all-in-one shampoo/conditioner was so small, that it was just enough for one person. There were no lotions or moisturizer. Thank goodness i had my own.
The hot/cold water and water pressure were fine in the shower.
Continental Breakfast was mostly cold foods (except packaged oatmeal). I think eggs would be nice in the morning.
Overall, i would return to this hotel for the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are no longer a pet friendly hotel. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Beckley
- Microtel Inn & Suites Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Microtel Beckley
- Beckley Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Beckley