A recent stay here was our first visit. Our room was spacious but not of high quality. The black appliances (fridge and microwave) had finger prints on the outside. Upon arrival I noticed immediately that there were bodily hairs in the shower and tub. There was no cleaning staff on site however the front desk clerk cleaned this for us while we were out for dinner at our request. All rooms on our floor had signs on each door indicating non-smoking rooms however there was a strong stench of stale smoke in the hallway. The bed spread had a hole from a cigarette burn.
We had trouble getting onto the free wi-Fi and the front desk was not able to help out. We called the tech support and then successfully got connected. Initially, we chose this hotel because it was a good price. I think we will pay a few extra dollars next time to have a better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are no longer a pet friendly hotel. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Microtel Inn And Suites Beckley
- Microtel Beckley
- Beckley Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Beckley