“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Beckley
Beckley
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The staff at this Microtel were extremely helpful in assisting our group with our stay. Despite the weather conditions, they were able to keep informed about the changing weather conditions which were affecting our travel plans. The Wyndham Beckley is strategically located for our trip South and the return trip North. I would recommend this hotel for your travel plans.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

320 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed and I have stayed at 174 hotels on business last year. Where do I begin. The lobby is filthy, the elevator I did not want to even press the button is was so dirty. Not to mention the F word was written in big letters in the elevator, graffiti in the hotel and no attempt to remove it.

The room not sure what decade if any the carpets were cleaned last. The TV was from the 70's and did not have a remote control, even asked at the front desk. The hot tub was not working. The breakfast, the muffins were stale and the bread was moldy.

I will NEVER stay at a Microtel Inn again, I have advised all my friends, family, colleagues to avoid them at all costs.

The only good thing was the front desk staff who were friendly but I cannot believe management subjects staff to work in a filthy disgusting environment.

I was to stay here on my way back from South Carolina but I will never again not only stay here but not stay at another Microtel, even if it was free.

In hindsight I should have checked out immediately but I drove 11 hours and I was exhausted and due to the road conditions I decided to stop. Next time I will continue on until I get to a reputable chain.

For the price I paid, I would have preferred to sleep in my car.

Room Tip: DO NOT CHOOSE A GOOD ROOM! CHOOSE A BETTER HOTEL. I had to take a shower as soon as I got to my nex...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley

Address: 2130 Harper Road, Beckley, WV 25801
Location: United States > West Virginia > Beckley
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Beckley
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley 2*
We are no longer a pet friendly hotel. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Beckley Hotel Beckley
Microtel Inn And Suites Beckley
Microtel Beckley
Beckley Microtel
Microtel Hotel Beckley

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.