“Good experience” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3 Nights; Save 20%
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Beckley

272 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Traverse City, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

High marks for this facility, just a few demerits short of a 5-star rating. Microwave and mini-fridge with HBO on tv add value. The amenities are all I expect from a 4-star rating, good bed, good linens and a well-furnished room. It's my stay when I visit Beckley.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We were able to find a room at a very affordable rate. The room was very clean and comfortable for the one night we stayed. A small breakfast with coffee and juice was offered the next morning. The staff treated us like we were at home. I would recommend this hotel to other travellers.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet area of the hotel.
Paducah, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Indoor pool is NOT heated, my children almost went into hypothermic shock after jumping in. Legs began to turn blue, lips, etc. I asked the guy at the front desk if he was aware and he told me its just an indoor pool and isn't heated. Their web site says it is heated. Sheets had burn holes in them in nonsmoking room. The breakfast is not much but I really didn't expect it to be. Outside doors do not lock, anyone can get inside, the wires are hanging out of the door. If improvements have been made recently I would hate to see the shape it was in before. I have stayed in several Microtel's in the past but this one is by far the worst. If you are just looking for a nights sleep while traveling thru it would work ok for you but if you are in town for a few days with your family then stay somewhere else. It was bad enough for me to call Wyndham (parent company) Thanksgiving afternoon to inform them of the issues. The man I spoke to was very nice, I have never done that before but really felt it was necessary after the front desk clerk was to busy on his personal phone to answer my questions about the pool. Seriously, it was maybe 65 degrees! I suggested a sign be placed on the pool door, that doesn't lock either, saying it wasn't heated and no sign was placed that I ever seen.

Durham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We have stayed in Beckley several times, at several places and just found this Microtel. It was clean, had a good little breakfast, and a nice staff. I would stay again if up that way.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley

Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Beckley
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley 2*
We are no longer a pet friendly hotel. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.