“I love this Theatre!” 5 of 5 stars

Buffalo, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
“I love this Theatre!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We attended all three musicals, even though one was in the rain- the show must go on! we will return for Rocket Boys!

Sherwood
“Excellent shows. Lots of action. Lots of fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I saw all three of the shows that were playing. They were very entertaining. The quality of the actors and actresses were a cut above most companies. The singing and dancing was outstanding. You can learn a lot about the history of the area which is another plus. They performed "Honey in the Rock", about how West Virginia became a state during the Civil War, "Hatfields & McCoys" which doesn't need explaining, and this year, "Wizard of Oz" , which had over 1000 people there the night we attended. A Broadway-quality show. Lights and sets were great. It was a joy to see so many kids there with their families.Good, wholesome entertainment. A must see!

Bluffton, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My nephews (9 and 11) and I went to see the Honey in the Rock. The play was wonderful. There were a few technical difficulties, but nothing that really disrupted the play. They offered snacks at a reasonable price. The setting was wonderful, but a little scary to drive out of at night.

3 attraction reviews
“West Virginia's Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Little did I know that I would be amazed and entertained by this excellent show in the middle of nowhere. People come from all over the county to see this wonderful production. I will definitely go back. We saw Hatfields and Mcoys and want to return to see Honey in the Rock.

Visited July 2013
Beckley
4 attraction reviews
“Theater West Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wonderful outdoor drama/plays. At least 3 different ones and some concerts during the summers. Well worth it. The acting and environment is great for all ages. We usually go on the first night of the performances as we are local. So sometimes these nights they are still getting some of the acoustical kinks out, but they always have it worked out by the end of the first show where locals can get in free with canned goods for the local food pantries and advanced reservations.

Visited August 2012