“CRAPPY” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Wellspring Inn & Suites

Wellspring Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beckley
Wellspring Inn & Suites
2315 South Fayette Street, Beckley, WV 25801 (Formerly Honey In the Rock motel)   |
Ranked #15 of 15 hotels in Beckley
mcarthur,ohio
“CRAPPY”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2009

i stayed here back in aug and my room was near the office and it was clean everything was great but when i went back nov 9 2009 they put us on the hill in one them rooms they where dirty no towels and and they charged 25.00 pet fee they never did before so we will not stay there again and my friend wont either.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Cleveland, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

I stayed here last year on business. I even posted some pictures last year.

Since then the family that owns this place has made some drastic improvements - especially in the lobby and front desk area. You know someone's for real when they put money into their business in this tough economy. Stayed for 2 weeks on business and couldn't ask for a better value.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Cleveland, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2008

I had stayed in this place a few years back. Boy, what a change.
This time it was the most pleasant stay I have had recently. The rooms were clean, the staff where freindly and the owners personally greeted us and made sure we were comfortable.
The Christian atmosphere is encouraging and I see a lot of International students, families and elderly folks from out of town. This place has changed...its really a good value than the rest. I would recommend it to my freinds.

• Liked — Freindly Staff, Clean rooms, Christian Atmosphere
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Cary, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2007

I never actually stayed here, but I lived in the area for awhile. DO NOT STAY AT THIS MOTEL! It is disgusting. The only people I have ever seen staying in this hotel weren't guests, but local poor people who need a cheap place to live. Exterior doors, disgusting grounds. You will see tons of homeless laundering around at all hours.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed April 2006
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
beth899, Owner at Wellspring Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 3, 2008
I am sure this was a mistake, we have had tremendous possitive responses to all the changes that has come to this property. We are a christian organization and do not tolerate any activities that will jeopordise our integrity and standards.
We believe in providing clean rooms and alongwith excellent service. The place is changed.
Strongville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2006

When my husband and I were in Beckley staying at the Honey-In-The Rock for over a year, we had excellent service, clean rooms, and good folks to deal with. Couldn't have been any better. Mary Greer

Stayed October 2006

Been to Wellspring Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!