“The place has changed...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wellspring Inn & Suites

Wellspring Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beckley
Wellspring Inn & Suites
You added Wellspring Inn & Suites to your Saves list
2315 South Fayette Street, Beckley, WV 25801 (Formerly Honey In the Rock motel)   |
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Beckley
Cleveland, TN
“The place has changed...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2008

I had stayed in this place a few years back. Boy, what a change.
This time it was the most pleasant stay I have had recently. The rooms were clean, the staff where freindly and the owners personally greeted us and made sure we were comfortable.
The Christian atmosphere is encouraging and I see a lot of International students, families and elderly folks from out of town. This place has changed...its really a good value than the rest. I would recommend it to my freinds.

• Liked — Freindly Staff, Clean rooms, Christian Atmosphere
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Cary, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2007

I never actually stayed here, but I lived in the area for awhile. DO NOT STAY AT THIS MOTEL! It is disgusting. The only people I have ever seen staying in this hotel weren't guests, but local poor people who need a cheap place to live. Exterior doors, disgusting grounds. You will see tons of homeless laundering around at all hours.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed April 2006
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
beth899, Owner at Wellspring Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 3, 2008
I am sure this was a mistake, we have had tremendous possitive responses to all the changes that has come to this property. We are a christian organization and do not tolerate any activities that will jeopordise our integrity and standards.
We believe in providing clean rooms and alongwith excellent service. The place is changed.
Strongville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2006

When my husband and I were in Beckley staying at the Honey-In-The Rock for over a year, we had excellent service, clean rooms, and good folks to deal with. Couldn't have been any better. Mary Greer

Stayed October 2006

Been to Wellspring Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!