“Don't expect much” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Beckley
Canton, Ohio
“Don't expect much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Overall - its a clean enough, average hotel in a convenient location. The breakfast layout is a mess, expect waiting in lines and not much variety. Look for deals or coupons to stay here because the standard rate is WAY out of line for what you get. With discounts - my family and I have no real complaints.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SPettry, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We try to satisfy every guest we encounter. I apologize your stay wasn't excellent. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed here twice in April. Once on way down south and once on our return. We loved it. Right next to restaurants for dinner . Had a great continental breakfast in the morning. The front desk staff was very fast and helpful at check in. We will be back in 2015.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
SPettry, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed our full hot breakfast buffet. We can't wait to serve you again.
Aiken, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Due to traffic delays on a trip through the area, we arrived late for our check-in. Upon entering the front door of the hotel (approx. 8:30pm) we were met by, what I would describe, a local "pavement princess",(female, I think), wearing less than what a postage stamp would cover, for clothing. She proceeded into the lobby and passed the front desk with the acknowledgement of the front desk clerk. (Indicating this is not the first time). The immediate impression was the hotel was renting out rooms by the hour. Later we find out, there is a lounge attached to the hotel and the staff require the patrons to enter through the front door of the hotel in order to be carded when they enter the lounge. This being the case, even though there is a separate, outside entrance/exit to the lounge.
The room was clean and spacious, but the first impression was difficult to overcome.
Will not return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Debbie P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
On behalf of our entire team, I am very sorry your experience at our hotel was not positive. I've addressed your issue with our General Manager. The staff and management team are working very hard to please every guest we encounter. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Sincerely
Westbrook, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I arrived here at around 9pm, after a long day on a motocycle heading from SC to ME. To our huge relief, the check-in process was swift and there was an attached restaurant open until 10pm. There was also a free breakfast served the next morning, which was a great start to our new day. The facility was sparkling clean and bed was quite comfotable. The Express Check-Out in the morning greatly facilitated our getting backon the road at an early hour. I wish we could have stayed longer, but this was a super place to stay and a great value for the money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Debbie P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our quests.
Sincerely
Wheeling, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

stayed here for a weekend in may! very nie plce, nice morning breakfast, nice people at front desk...right down to the people at the nite club, treated u like guest should be treated....only one thing that was bad! smoking in the bar area was horrid! got sick had to leave the bar. would have spend alot more money there if there was no smoking!

Room Tip: non smoking rooms and if u need a referator yd better request one all rooms dont have them
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Debbie P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. I am very sorry you became ill from the cigarette smoke in the lounge, unfortunately at the current time our bar is a smoker friendly facility. Hope to see you again soon.
Debbie Potter
Hagersville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This property is a comfortable stop when travelling. Easy on/off the interstate with on site restaurant on site. There are lots of other places to eat in the area.
Good breakfast included. The clerks at the checkin were very friendly. Rooms were large enough not to feel cramped.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
SPettry, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out trip advisor with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Stephney Pettry
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Their rooms were cleaner than some that I looked at in the area that were a little more money. Stayed there two nights and they did not do as good of job cleaning my room when I left my stuff in there for the second night.
When I was coming up from their breakfast bar I did see them completely stripping everything off the beds of the rooms that had been totally vacated. You should be able to take that for granted, but I know from past experience that is not always true.
Breakfast bar I would rate a 7 or 8 on a 10 scale. People were waiting for eggs, and the potatoes were hard, but there were a lot of people taking advantage of it.

Room Tip: They have rooms for smokers and I had to take one. My choice, but I would not do it again. Windows d...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Kind Regards

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!