A winter stome turned a trip that usually takes 2 hours into a 14.5 hour trip. We were fortunate to have made reservations and had rooms waiting unlike many who had not planned a stop there. The Econo staff tried to find rooms at other motels but THERE WERE NO ROOMS TO BE HAD.. The Econo staff did not skip a beat they gave coffee, tea, hot cholate to weary travelors in need of a touch of kindness.They also gave out blankets and pillows and let people stay in their meeting room at no charge. We arrived at 6AM were greeted with a warm smile and , shown every courtecy although they had been throught a tough time as well. We witnessed the spirit of Christmas in action..
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Econo Lodge Beckley Hotel
- Beckley Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge Beckley is conveniently located near Exit 44, I-64/77 in Southern West Virginia. A variety of quality restaurants, recreation and shopping are located near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Econo Lodge Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.