First off, let me tell you that this is the type of motel my wife NEVER lets me stop at when she's traveling with me. But then again, the dog, my current road companion, doesn't give a flip about truckers, bikers, or open-to-the-outside rooms. She is happy with a nice strip of grass somewhere close to the door, and a decent meal. This motel is an aging beast that likely will not last another 50 years, but it's survived so far. Just the basics here, and little else. The bed was decent, as was the shower, but if you're a big guy (or gal) you'll need 3 bath towels, if you get my meaning. Cigarette burns on the sink in a NS room (I hate that), ratty carpets and a few cobwebs, but at least relatively quiet. Right off the interstate and close to bad, er fast food, so there you go. Stop for a discount coupon at a rest stop before you stop here, and you'll be OK for the nite. And bring the dog, it's a no-charge deal. You're on your own if you bring the wife.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Beckley Hotel
- Econo Lodge Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Beckley Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge Beckley is conveniently located near Exit 44, I-64/77 in Southern West Virginia. A variety of quality restaurants, recreation and shopping are located near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.