Scary dark place...
The lobby looked OK when we checked in. They told us that our room was just around the corner. That corner turned out to be down the hill into another building. The light above the doors were so dim, you could not even read the room numbers. The rooms were from the 1970's, smelled bad and we did not feel safe AT ALL. We opted to stay there to begin with because they were "pet friendly."
I went back up to the office and told them we were not staying. They were very reluctant to give us credit back, but I demanded it.
We ran away as fast as we could!
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Beckley Hotel
- Econo Lodge Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Beckley Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge Beckley is conveniently located near Exit 44, I-64/77 in Southern West Virginia. A variety of quality restaurants, recreation and shopping are located near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.