I made a reservation, and when we got to the motel they could not find it so they gave us a different room and told us we must have booked a room at a different hotel. When we got home I checked my statement and found they charged us twice. Now I am having problems getting one of the charges removed. The corporate Econolodge wont fix it, they can only lodge a complaint with the beckley econolodge. Anyone staying at econolodge better make sure they only put one charge on their account I also have to agree with the other people that complained about the rooms smelling like dogs, it was terrible. Breakfast was decent but we stayed in the rear building and they are not connected and it was pouring down rain so we got soaked walking to get breakfast because they do not have enough parking in front. Pick another hotel if you can.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Beckley Hotel
- Econo Lodge Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Beckley Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge Beckley is conveniently located near Exit 44, I-64/77 in Southern West Virginia. A variety of quality restaurants, recreation and shopping are located near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.