“Cheap, clean, friendly a nice place to sleep” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Beckley

You added Travelodge Beckley to your Saves list
Travelodge Beckley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1939 Harper Road, Beckley, WV 25801 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Beckley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Beckley
Cape Carteret, North Carolina
“Cheap, clean, friendly a nice place to sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Late night, passing through, needed a place to sleep. The least expensive with relatively good reviews was this Travelodge. Easy to find once I was told to look behind the DQ. Near several restaurants. The lady behind the desk was very friendly and helpful. She took it personally that we should be happy and comfortable in the room she offered. The room was a classic small old style motel room, but it was warm and clean, and smelled fresh. We were also surprised to have a free breakfast in the morning. It was a good choice for the 8 hours we spent in the room.

Room Tip: Near the front desk and the breakfast in the morning was nice
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Mississauga, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The pictures of hotel made it appear a lot newer than it was. Great halfway stopping point from Florida, lots of food choices at exit, and this is probably the most reasonable rate hotel this exit. Room was clean and fresh, but still a bit dated. Would most likely stop again, nothing wrong with stay for price

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Usually I stay at the CI&S which is next to the Travelodge. I make this trip twice a year to work on my two rental homes in the Outer Banks. It is a convenient stop on my return to Cincinnati. On this trip, I was forced to make the reservation 24 hours in advance. The reasonable rates were gone at my usual stop. I saw the Travelodge on line and decided to check it out. The rate was $59 which is much less than I usually pay. I was suspicious. But being adventuresome I decided to give it a try.

On check in they had no refrigerators (only 4 at the hotel). But the hotel receptionist volunteered the Hotel Refrigerators which had lots of room and I easily stashed my single bag of perishables in one of them. Of course I wrote myself a note so I didn't forget to pick up the bag in the morning.

The hotel is older but very clean and well kept up. Having rental properties I know this is not easy to do. The room was comfortable, but I was tired and just hit the sack. There were no surprises. In the morning, I made coffee in the room. Enjoyed the shower (nice shower head) and headed to the breakfast room. Nothing fancy but clean and nice. Grabbed some fruit, made some oatmeal, and had some raisin bran and a Danish with orange juice. Skipped the waffles and bagel. Had more coffee and was on my way within 45 minutes.

If you are looking for a nice, clean and well kept up hotel for a one night stay en-route to wherever, I recommend giving this Travelodge a try. You cannot beat the rate.

Room Tip: I usually choose the 2nd floor and the single king bed
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Travelodge Beckley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Beckley

Address: 1939 Harper Road, Beckley, WV 25801 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Beckley)
Location: United States > West Virginia > Beckley
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Beckley
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Beckley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Travelodge Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americas Best Value Inn Beckley Hotel Beckley
Best Western Beckley
Four Seasons Beckley
Beckley Best Western
Beckley Four Seasons

If you own or manage Travelodge Beckley, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.