“group stayed for one night” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Beaver
windsor
“group stayed for one night”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

our group of golfers stayed here on our annual golf trip, everything was very clean and the breakfast was great, they had us stay in the back are so we would not distube other guests, and this was great. very friendly staff

Room Tip: they have different parts to the hotel and have workers from the area staying there, if you ask for...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Karen L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for the kind words of praise! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you next year . Geraldine Hornsby Office Manager

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Powhatan, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

(Pasted off my other review on the company web sight) I have stayed here a few times and don't know if I will again. I had a couple of concerns this trip and seem to always have a couple. I will say it was a quite nights sleep, And not a single bug, those were the good things.
The door in 209 looked like some one tried to break in. The safety lock was broken and door was damaged. When I took a shower I noticed every creavis on the shower door had black mold in it. That questioned the real cleanliness of the rest of the room I had just slept in.
I'm sure the back doors used to have an active card reader but they don't now allowing anyone to enter and stay in the stairwell... not a safe feeling.
Breakfast was a very clean area but really didn't enjoy the breakfast at all. For the price I think I will upgrade my stays for an extra 15 or so dollars.
I didn't tell anyone behind the desk for two reasons. Although the night person seemed VERY friendly the morning people behind the desk lacked. When checking out I had to stand and initiated the conversation and it was never asked how the stay was leading me to think they really didn't care anyway

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Karen L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
I am sorry that your stay was not up to your expectations but since your stay the issues have all been taken care of. Hope you will give us another chance.
Thank you Geraldine Hornsby Office Manager
dayton ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

All the hotels in Beckley were full when we came in, and so we had the option of heading back north to mount hope or east to this location. We chose here and are happy with results. It's not too far from Beckley and our route, the hotel is clean and has breakfast. Overall I recommend it for people traveling through Beckley when Beckley is full.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words of praise about our hotel. I appreciate the comments and will pass them along to our staff. Hope to see you again. Thank you agin Geraldine Hornsby Office Manager
Springfield, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were drawn to this hotel passing thru the state due to the good reviews it received. We would have to agree. Though the hotel is a little 'tired', it has been recently updated. Rooms were very clean. Nice big shower. Super value. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
Karen L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
On behalf of our staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. See you the next time you are in Beaver WV.
Everett, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We stopped in at about 10p last night. Got a king room on the second floor. There was no elevator which was not a big deal for us. The room was super nice, clean, and well maintained. Bed was super comfortable with lots of pillows. Breakfast was superb with scrambled eggs, sausage, sausage gravy and all the other standard continental breakfast items. Staff was friendly.

Only thing that I did NOT like was the $1.50 charge for the in-room safe that we did not use.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for responding to our survey. We are very happy your pleased with your stay. Hope
to see you again soon!

Karen Lilly gm
Gaffney, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

The hotel was clean, the staff was very nice. only downside was the group of teenagers that woke us up early by being loud but I understand that can't be held against the hotel or staff. Just wish we hadn't of been placed so close to the room they held their gathering in.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for the kind words of praise about our hotel. I do know the kids get alittle loud but they are suppose to quiet down by 10 pm , please anytime you have a noise problem here we will address ASAp. Hope to see you again when passing this way.

Karen Lilly
Sanford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Needed a place to lay our heads during a cold snowy night. We normally stay at Goff Mountain. This place is newly renovated. Welcoming staff. About 5 miles off our path, but due to the good rate and nice, clean, room we will choose to stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
We are so happy you found your room clean and comfortable, we appreciate the kind words of praise about our hotel. Hope to see you again!
Karen gm

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!