“Pleased ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Beaver
Everett, Washington
“Pleased ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We stopped in at about 10p last night. Got a king room on the second floor. There was no elevator which was not a big deal for us. The room was super nice, clean, and well maintained. Bed was super comfortable with lots of pillows. Breakfast was superb with scrambled eggs, sausage, sausage gravy and all the other standard continental breakfast items. Staff was friendly.

Only thing that I did NOT like was the $1.50 charge for the in-room safe that we did not use.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for responding to our survey. We are very happy your pleased with your stay. Hope
to see you again soon!

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Gaffney, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

The hotel was clean, the staff was very nice. only downside was the group of teenagers that woke us up early by being loud but I understand that can't be held against the hotel or staff. Just wish we hadn't of been placed so close to the room they held their gathering in.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for the kind words of praise about our hotel. I do know the kids get alittle loud but they are suppose to quiet down by 10 pm , please anytime you have a noise problem here we will address ASAp. Hope to see you again when passing this way.

Karen Lilly
Sanford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Needed a place to lay our heads during a cold snowy night. We normally stay at Goff Mountain. This place is newly renovated. Welcoming staff. About 5 miles off our path, but due to the good rate and nice, clean, room we will choose to stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
We are so happy you found your room clean and comfortable, we appreciate the kind words of praise about our hotel. Hope to see you again!
Karen gm
Hinsdale, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Sleep Inn was great! Rooms totally clean and staff was great. Breakfast was the best!! Very happy with this Inn. Was not sure traveling to a town named Beaver, West Virginia but it worked out great!! Loved this place and it is close to the interstate so worked out perfect. Found an awesome Mexican Restaurant about one mile or so down the road which, if you like Mexican, was the best! there are other places to chose from too...but we LOVE Mexican!!

Room Tip: we were very happy with this hotel and the room was perfect. Everything worked in the room and the...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
I to LOVE Mexican my favorite restaurant here. Thanks so much for your response to our survey. i will be sharing your comments with our staff, such encouragement for all of us here at Sleep Inn, Beaver, West Virginia. Hope to see you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I usually go to a hotel/ motel to clean up and sleep. Many out there try to get you to pay for amenities you never get a chance to use. The Beaver, WV Sleep Inn doesn't offer a pool, hot tub, workout nook, etc. and they don't try to charge you for them. What you get is a clean room, a hot shower, and peace.

• Stayed December 2013
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for the words of praise about our hotel. I have a great staff here and for sure our guests and there comfort comes first. I appreciate and will pass on your comments to our staff.Look forward to seeing you again.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I travel for business and selected this Sleep Inn for a recent trip to the Beaver/Beckley area of West Virginia. The hotel was in the midst of an upgrade when I visited, but my room was GREAT! Room decor was nice and the hotel was clean despite the ongoing upgrades.

I also found the staff to be hospitable and helpful. I actually forgot my phone charger and inquired at the desk about one to borrow. The desk clerk was willing to loan me his, but my schedule would have made it difficult for me to return it to him before his shift ended. He ended up letting me borrow one out of the lost and found which I promptly returned upon checkout in the morning.

If I ever need an overnight stay in that area again, I will most certainly be staying at the Sleep Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Karen L, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay . Being a favorite Sleep Inn, Beaver, WV. is the best.

Kind Regards,

Marietta, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I Love this hotel. Very close to interstate, but very quiet. I travel for business and have tried other hotels in the area, but prefer this one. Staff go out of their way to make your visit enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Carla we thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey. I will be sharing you kind comments with our staff and we are so glad you choose Sleep Inn, Beaver, WV. Our goal is to make our guest's as comfortable as possible while away from home.

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!