“Convenient and good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Mobile, Alabama
“Convenient and good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Ate here when we stayed at the Best Western. We're familiar with Outback, and enjoyed this experience. Service and food were excellent.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, Kentucky
“Good Steak & Vegetables”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I ordered a small filet and it was cooked exactly as requested and was tender with good flavor. I also had steam brocili and it was perfect. Our waitress was extremely knowledgable and very attentive. I will go back again.

Visited October 2012
Mechanicsville
“Does Not Measure Up to Standards of the Outback Chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

While staying at the Best Western Huntington Mall, we walked across the parking lot to the Outback Steakhouse. Last year, when we had stopped at this Outback it was terrific; however, this time, it was just mediocre - the service was very poor, the wait staff talked amongst themselves and the food was adequate, but pricey. This restaurant did not measure up to the high standards of the Outback chain.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Barboursville, West Virginia
“Poor service for higher priced food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have not been to this Outback for several yrs until recently (although it's very close to my home). Then I was reminded why my family & I do not dine here regularly. The service is poor & slow & the meals are expensive for the amount to food you get. The wait (to get a table) on any given evening and/or weekend is ridiculous but I thought possibly in the past few yrs, this Outback could have had new management & staff. Apparnetly if it has, it is managed the same way & those that may be dining here regularly overlook the poor staffing & cost of their food. This will be my/our last chance at this Outback.

Visited August 2012
Huntington, West Virginia
“GOOD :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Great food, alot to choose from on menu. Close to mall

Visited March 2012