“Good value!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Laguna Niguel, California
“Good value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We chose this stop between Leavenworth and Mount Rainier trips. The lodging was in a safe location and not too far from the downtown area. The room was clean and nicely serviced. The breakfast was fine too. It's across the street from a Harley Davidson dealer and the motorcycle sounds didn't bother us too much. Yakima has very little to do or see but if you're here simply for a stop or business, this is a recommended lodging.

• Stayed August 2013
ChrisYakima, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay here with us. I am so glad we have met your expectations during you visit. Hope to see you again soon.

Chris Gallegos-General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Venice, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The stay was pleasant and the front desk people were very friendly. Room was clean and the beds were slightly soft but comfortable. Road noise was minimal. The breakfast area was not maintained well both mornings. Something they need to improve upon. Hot water in shower was not controlled well and I pointed it out to staff when we left.

Room Tip: Not sure what to tell you. Ask for room away from street, however I was told all 2 queen rooms faced...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us. We do take the comments very seriously and use them to improve where need be. Thank you again, and hope to see you again.

Orting, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The neighborhood is not consider the best but wow do I love this place. Great pool (although a little to exposed to the not so great area) & blueberry waffles YES PLEASE. I do suggest trying it out if you are in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay here with us. We take your comments very seriously and use them to improve to make our guest comfortable. I am so glad we have met your expectations and hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day.

Ferndale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

David checked us in and treated us like we were best friends. I felt very welcome at BW Lincoln Inn. We got the 2 bedroom suite which was actually an apartment. Great value for the money! You gotta try room 204.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know of your stay with us. We take your comments very seriously and use them to improve to make our guest feel warm and welcome!
Thank you again for your comments. Have a wonderful day!!

Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The hotel looks nice from the outside and the parking spaces were large and ample. Check in was OK - I am Best Western diamond but no mention was made regarding my status. I think it is nice to hear “thank you for your loyalty” as they can see I stay a lot with Best Western. There is a curb around the front of the hotel and, if you don’t look for it, you can miss the small ramp that allows you to roll your suitcase or luggage cart up easily onto the sidewalk.
The room was a nice large size with microwave and refrigerator. I booked a king bedded room and I found the bed a little soft The pillows were very lumpy foam - my suggestion is bring your own if you. Also, the bottom sheet was rough and a little unpleasant. The sink was separate from the toilet but the light over the sink was at the entry to the room. You had to walk to the door to flip on the light and then you got more light than you needed during the night. The shower head was awful - it sprayed water everywhere and it was difficult to get a good stream to wash your hair. I mentioned this at checkout and was told the shower heads would be replaced soon.
Breakfast was nice. They had three strengths of coffee in a fancy machine that I found very impressive and they had little flavored coffee creamers. There was hard boiled and scrambled eggs (the reconstituted kind), sausage gravy and some very good sausage links. There was batter for regular and blueberry pancakes, yogurt, four types of cereal and skim milk (this is rare to see at a Best Western). I got some of the “raisin bran type cereal) and found the raisins to be very hard and chewy but the flakes were fine. All in all a very decent breakfast.
There is only one elevator and the hotel has lots of rooms and many floors - we had a line formed of people with suitcases and luggage carts waiting for the elevator when we checked out and had to wait quite a while.
Finally, at checkout, I presented a $50 certificate to apply to my room rate. The certificate said to “present at checkout”. The lady took it and said “this should have been presented at check-in”. When I pointed out the language on the certificate she replied, “we need to know this because making the adjustment in the morning takes time and we stay very busy”. I looked behind me and there wasn’t a soul in line behind me (nor was there anybody in front of me when I stepped up). In fact, the clerk had a plate of breakfast that she was in the process of enjoying when I approached the front desk.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We take your comments very seriously and use them to improve on guest satisfaction. We want to make our guest feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Have a very wonderful day!

Yakima, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very professional and friendly staff. Nice clean rooms. The breakfast was pretty nice with a decent variety of foods to choose from. The pool area and fitness room were also very clean. I have stayed here several times and have not been disappointed yet. I will stay here agin in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to place a review about your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you have again enjoyed your stay and we have met your expectations. Hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Spokane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel looks great, and provides great value. Better than some similarly priced hotels. We were there on a scorching hot day, and our room didn't even require the AC to run. Very comfortable. The breakfast was good, the food items were all fresh and well presented, though I wouldn't have minded more options. Standard cereal, waffles, breads, eggs.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us. I am happy to hear that we have met your expectations during your stay. We take your comments very serious and will use them to improve to make our guest feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!!

Chris Gallegos-General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn? Share your experiences!