“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
West Richland, Washington, United States
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I hadn't been to a Sea Galley in years and my husband and I took a drive to Yakima for the experience. I loved being amid familiar surrroundings and the decor was clean and very nice. We both opted for the Salad Bar and found the selection put many Buffets to shame. The Service was very good and hot rolls and butter were served quickly. The fish was thick and juicy and we could have easily shared an order along with the prawns. I can't wait to go back! I read these other Reviews and all I can say is THEY must've turned it around because it was a lovely dinner and the best service we have had in a long time. We go out to eat about 5 times a week in the Tri-Cities but this was "Special".

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Olympia, Washington
“Mediocre at best.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Based upon the reviews, I had the calamari appetizer for lunch. It was not good....probably the most rubbery calamari I have ever had. My family had the cod fish and chips. They were fine but certainly nothing special. Our server was friendly but rather slow and scatterbrained, although she was responsible for the entire bar area. There are good places to eat in Yakima so I would skip Sea Galley.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, Washington
“Locally owned seafood. Not great, not bad.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Good salad bar, somewhat of a 'chain' feel. Decent seafood but not the best I've ever had. I don't usually leave feeling like it wasn't worth it, but their are better places to go.

Grandview, Washington
“Salad :(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

Use to love to go get salad bar here because it was free with your meal, now they charge $3.99! If that wasn't bad enough, they took away some of their items too! I can see prices have to go up but not worth it, should have just been $2!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, Washington
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

Such good prime rib, I could eat it forever. I am not a huge seafood fan, but I can't stay away from there golden shrimp. As for drinks, the Coco puff is the bomb.

Visited February 2011