“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Guesthouse Intl. Inn

Save Saved
You added Guesthouse Intl. Inn to your Saves list
Guesthouse Intl. Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1010 S. Sgt. Pendleton Way, Yakima, WA 98901 (Formerly Cedars Inn & Suites Yakima)   |
Ranked #11 of 24 hotels in Yakima
Richland, Washington
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We only stayed one night for a baseball tournament, and it was good. No problems and nothing to complain about. The lady that was working when we checked in, was great, she apologized for the cookies being delayed (which I didn't even know about). She made sure my boys got some though. THANK YOU! We will be back in April!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My family has stayed here 2 times now and really enjoy the every thing about this little hotel.The rooms are reasonable and they are very clean. The front desk is very friendly and helpful..They let me check in early.The breakfast is good.

Room Tip: I stayed upstairs it was quiet
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bellevue, WA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I felt like I got exactly what I paid for this hotel, which is to say not very much. That makes this hotel an average value (i would give three stars for value). I didn't want to pay a lot for a hotel so it was fine for me. The reasons why I only gave it two stars for quality are:

(1) Room reeked of cigarette smoke (despite it being a nonsmoking room). The initial blast when you walk in the door is almost overwhelming but you get used to after being acclimated. When I unpacked after getting home I noticed that everything I brought with me into the room reeked of smoke (my clothes, toiletries, suitcase).
(2) The hotel allows dogs in the rooms and there was one yapping next door.
(3) The included breakfast is spartan and unhealthy
(4) Terrible WiFi connectivity - low signal strength and intermittent

I turned up the fan to its maximum setting to drown out most of the noise from dogs and kids thereby managing to get a good night sleep.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Margaret River,Western Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We only stayed here one night but we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. WiFi was great too, I enjoyed being able to Skype my family . This was a great stop over after a long drive.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
rachael m, General Manager at Guesthouse Intl. Inn, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you so much we enjoy guests like you and hope that we see you come back and visit us again soon. I really am glad you like our place and thank you for the review!!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

i stayed here for two nights and i really enjoyed my stay. great rooms very clean and quiet!! the breakfast was pretty good plus they had evening cookies.the staff was very friendly they have a computer in the lobby and they did not charge anything for printing.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
rachael m, General Manager at Guesthouse Intl. Inn, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
We enjoy our customers and love it that your stay was a good one we hope to see you back soon!! Thank You so much for staying with us!!
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

This place was awesome the rooms were clean and cozy.The staff was very friendly.I recommend this place highly cant beat the price!! We went there for a quiet weekend and we had a great time.They had a guest laundry and evening cookies.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
rachael m, Manager at Guesthouse Intl. Inn, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us you guys were awesome we love guests like you!!! You make our jobs fun !!! Cant wait for you to come back!!!
Oliver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed at the Guesthouse for one night on our way through Yakima. Although the exterior of the motel is a bit worn, the rooms had been redone (mostly) and were more than adequate. The rooms and public areas were very clean. The check-in / check-out process went smoothly and the rate was very reasonable. The breakfast was a bit disappointing - the wafflemaker didn't work too well and there were few other options. The "make your own" omelet was barely edible.

Despit this we may well stay here again. It is walkable to downtown Yakima although the downtown area has little to offer.

Room Tip: The hotel is in a quiet area but rooms on the second level may avoid the noise of someone walking ov...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and we would love to have you back i am going to go get a new waffle maker this weekend!!

Been to Guesthouse Intl. Inn? Share your experiences!