“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Yakima, Washington
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Great food and service love it the beer was fabulous.the service was outstanding .I really feel like this place has gotten a bad rap.every time my family and friends have eaten there the food has been great. Love that ny steak they have now and theirpizzas are the best iv ever had.Love it

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I went here for a business dinner. They had a new York strip steak on special for 16.99. It came with a nice sized salad, a baked potato, and green beans.

The steak was beyond gross it had so much hard gristle in it and fat chunks. I literally did not eat the steak or was so bad but I did eat the potato. The green beans were very over cooked and mushy. This business wouldn't do anything but half off my bill due to me eating the potato and salad. They also take forever for service also which didn't make sense due to it not even being busy.

This place is a joke. Do not stop keep looking for other potions in the Sunnyside area.

West Richland, Washington
“Good food, SLOOOW service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The atmosphere was great and the food was good tasting. The rib portions were generous, but a little too dry. The salmon was chunked and mixed in with the pasta rather than in a fillet with a side dish - which was not stated on the menu. The restaurant was less than half full, but it still took 40 minutes to get our food.

Sumner, Washington
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

It was a total disaster. Memorial Weekend & a near empty restaurant. We should have been clued in right away. They were out of the special, which was posted in two places on dry erase boards. They were out of 2 of their on tap beers. How does a brewery run out of one of their main beers? Waitress was clueless. My husband asked her several questions about the beer varietals, not once did she answer. He ordered the beer sampler flight. But since they were out of two beers they brought different ones, which was fine EXCEPT they did not change the mat they were served on. So we had no idea what we were tasting. When my hubby asked what one was, waitress shrugged and said I don't know. Then walked away. We shared an order of Nachos, only because at that point we figured how could they screw up Nachos? Well, they were greasy, soggy & chips tasted stale. I asked for more guacamole, she brought the tiniest side of guacamole I have ever seen & rather than setting it down by me she slid it across table as she walked by. Do not eat there. You will be sorry you did. Bad end to what had been a wonderful day.

Portland, Oregon
“Oasis in the middle of no options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Sunnyside for a wine tasting weekend. Got in at 9:30pm and everything was closed even though it was Friday. I needed a beer after a long drive and thought for sure Snipes would turn us away at 9:50.

Nope. They happily stayed open well after 10 to serve us and the others already there. Their beers are made from hops grown five miles away and is brewed on site. I had their IPA which was a big, classic, fantastic NW style. I also had a wood fired pizza that was fantastic.