We stayed here for a weekend and was impressed again with the Marriott mattress, so comfy! The room was clean (Room 324) and the A/C worked great. The lobby is large and attractive. our view from our room wasn't of anything noteworthy. The breakfast was really pretty good, large area dedicated to it...however, on Sunday it was so crowded we went to Mel's Diner and that was awesome too!
Would really consider staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mobile check-in is now live! We finished renovating the entire hotel in Nov. 2013. Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (27 seconds), wineries and the valley mall. "Get Air" (trampoline park)is right behind us! The Sundome is only 2 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance and we are located near downtown. Corporate/family travelers and teams have the advantage of getting to their destinations quickly and easily.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn