The recent renovation has made the Yakima Fairfield Inn and Suites a very attractive and contemporary hotel. The room was pleasantly updated and well appointed, and I very much appreciated the DVD player in the room. The bed was very comfortable (as usual with Marriott properties) and I slept very well. Everything was very clean, and even walking through the halls it smelled fresh and new. The staff was friendly, but I found that their level of professionalism was a little low, which was not helped by the fact that they did not seem to have any uniform, just whatever they were wearing out to the mall or what have you.
Breakfast was very nice, and overall the stay was very good. Thanks, Fairfield!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mobile check-in is now live! We finished renovating the entire hotel in Nov. 2013. Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (27 seconds), wineries and the valley mall. "Get Air" (trampoline park)is right behind us! The Sundome is only 2 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance and we are located near downtown. Corporate/family travelers and teams have the advantage of getting to their destinations quickly and easily.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn